Roll forming machine can produce various of steel roof and wall panel; it is a new building material.
- Free design layout, free installation and debugging
- Excellent equipment, stable and reliable performance
- Test board inspection before leaving the factory
1.What is Roll Forming Machine?
The Lontto roll forming machine can produce various of steel roof and wall panel; it is a new building materials, the products are widely used as the roof and wall of factory, warehouse, garage, gymnasium, exhibition center, cinema, theatre, etc. It has many advantages, such as easy installation, short building period, beauty, light weight but high strength.
2.what is the advantages of Roll Forming Machine?
- Roll forming machine all parts with special treatment for anti-corrosion and long life (shaft chrome-plated, straining beam galvanized, screw rod black painted);
- PLC control system, electric switches, electric motors, drives, and hydraulic components are famous brands.
- to ensure the machines in good and stable working order for a long time;
- Roll Forming machine housing is manufactured from H steel (not angle iron), which the machine runs in stable situation and avoid vibration to affect forming precision;
- Roll Forming machine rollers are manufactured from high quality bearing 45 # steel (not A3 steel), which make roller more wearable and longer life;
- Roll Forming machine all parts baking finishing and then assembly
Processes: Manual decoiler—Roll forming machine—PLC system—Hydraulic system—Mold pressing —Post cut—Stacking
We have also many types of Roll Forming Machine for your requirement. the following technical data is model 828.
|Product Name||828 Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine|
|2||control system||Mitsubishi/Siemens PLC control systemwith transducer inside||customizable|
|3||Total power||Main motor power||4kw|
|Hydraulic unit power||4kw|
|5||voltage||380V 60 Hz 3Phs||customizable|
|7||Machine body||300-350mm H-shape steel|
|9||rollers||material||45#steel plated with chrome|
|11||cutting blade||type||hydraulic cutting|
|material||Cr12 with quenching treatment|