Block Making Machine for Sale
Lontto is 30+ years of experience block making machine manufacturer, we have all types of block machine for sale. Concrete block making machine and clay brick machine. We supply free installation and training. If you want to know and buy the block machine from China, apply the price today. Let Lontto skyrocket your business.
- The block making machine is higher efficiency and best quality, easy to operate.
- Any size of blocks can be produced, you send us the size, we design it.
- Professional sale and aftersale team, 24/7 hours service for you.
Eco Brava Clay Brick Machine is clay and cement brick machine, it is very suitable for produce clay bricks and cement blocks, which no need pallet, ECO Brava can be produce One Block/Mould.
- Voltage: 220-440V or By The Customers requirement
- Power: 2.2KW motor or 6Hp diesel engine
Eco Brava Clay Brick Machine is clay and cement brick machine, it is very suitable for produce clay bricks and cement blocks, which no need pallet, ECO Brava can be produce Two Block/Mould
- Voltage: 220-440V or By The Customers requirement
- Power: 2.2KW or 6Hp diesel engine
LT4-10 Automatic Clay brick machine is one hydraulic brick machine, and it also automatic compressed earth block machine, as one of the best-selling machine, 4pcs clay bricks/mould.
- Products: Interlocking soil bricks, soil paver blocks.
- Hydraulic Pressure: 60MPa
M7MI TWIN clay and earth brick machine is the newest design, which has two mould, two operation platform, can produce two bricks one time. M7MI TWIN brick machine has two oil cylinders, and the cylinders motor and valve imported from Japan and Italy.
- Pressure: 25Mpa
- Power: 12 HP Diesel Engine
Lmt4-35 Brick making machine equipped with super vibration motor, The production of Bricks are of good quality, large density, and high strength. We sell the concrete block machine to many countries.
LMT4-35 is special equipment for producing concrete blocks. It can be operated by the main machine alone or with a belt conveyor and J350 mixer to a simple concrete production line.
- Power: 18.2 kw
- Pallet Size: 850 * 450 mm
LMT4-26 semi-automatic hollow block machine is small manul block machine, easy operation, easy to maintenance. With the best quality, design and the absolutely competitive price.
The block making machine can widely use raw materials such as gravel, river sand, tailings sand, coal gangue, etc., and produce concrete wall blocks of various specifications by changing the mold.
The machine has reasonable design and advanced technology. It adopts four vertical axis guides, upper push and pulls, automatic scraping, and reducer lifting mode.
- Power: 19.65kw
- Pallet Size: 850×450mm
QT3-20 Paving Block Making Machine is Hydraulic block making machine. It is quick in product forming, high in product density and strong in pressing power.
High stability, low failure rate, reduced maintenance during use, and improved production efficiency. High-strength steel frame for high-quality, high-strength concrete blocks, the most advanced and reliable model.
- Power: 16kw
- Pallet Size: 680×550mm
QT4-15 concrete block machine With the best quality, design and the absolutely competitive price. Our Block making machine adopts famous brand electrical parts, such as Schneider to ensure the good quality of the machine.
- Power: 27.5kw
- Pallet Size: 1020×570mm
QT4-18 Block Making Machine is equipped with PLC control system, JQ400 pan concrete mixer, 8m belt conveyor, block stacker. The machine can produce concrete block include hollow block, paver block, interlocking block, solid block.
- Power: 19KW
- Pallet Size: 850×550mm
We focus more on quality, price, and service. We treat you not only as a business partner but also as our friend. This fly ash brick machine is vibrating and hydraulic fly ash bricks machine, specialized for burned – free fly ash bricks.
- Power: 43KW
- Pallet Size: 940×830mm
QCM4-30 Mobile block machine is special for the cement blocks .the raw material of concrete mixture has adopted the cement, sand, and grave. The advantage of finished goods has high quality, cost saving, and the block weathering.
- Power: 7.5KW
- Capacity: 2000-2500 pieces /8hours
QMJ4-45 Movable block making machine: Small volume, less workplace, fewer work people, so less investment. Very simple, easy to operate, only one person can operate and work No need block pallet, save the cost.
- Power: 7.5KW
- Capacity: 3000 pieces /8hours (400X200X200 hollow blocks)
QMY6-25 Egg Laying Block Making Machine is Mobile block making machine, it works on cement surface from mobile. It has the characteristic as: Without pallets, time-saving effort. Using the vibration mode box, forming a short time. High-density productions.
China Block Making Machine For Sale From Lontto
Lontto supply block making machine for sale, including concrete block machine, clay brick making machine. Contact and Visit Us.
Lontto Block Making Machine for Sale
Lontto block making machines is a smart machine that will revolutionize your construction business. Choose LONTTO block machine in China, we can supply all types of block machine for sale. Best Price And High Quality.
Concrete Block Machine For Sale: LMT4-40, LMT4-35, LMT4-26, QT3-20, QT4-25C…
Clay Brick Making Machine For Sale: ECO, LT2-40, LT4-10, LT5-10.
- Unique Design. The machines are highly compact design, easy to transport.
- Easy to Operate. Lontto block making machine uses a hydraulic system which automates all its operations
- Wide Variety. Whichever type of blocks you want, Lontto has specific machines for any type of assignment that you have. You can choose to make concrete hollow blocks and fly ash bricks, compressed earth blocks and paver blocks.! Just make an order of the machine based on your preference
- High capacity. Lontto block making machines have a high output. You can produce up to 50,000 high-quality blocks in 8 hours!
- Economy. The Lontto block making machines save on power without compromising the quality of blocks produced.
- Gain from Lontto Expertise. Lontto has been operational for more than 30 years. The company endeavors to provide top-notch block making machines
- Full Installation and Training. Immediately after purchasing the block making machine, you’ll get incredible after-sale services including free installation and training on how to use it
- Best in the Market. Lontto block making machine is durable, efficient, and the leader in the construction industry.
Block Making Machine for Sale- The Ultimate Guide
- Hollow block making machine for sale
- Cement block making machine for sale
- Concrete block making machine for sale
- Manual block making machine for sale
- Do you have used block making machine for sale?
- What are the advantages of block making machine from Lontto?
- What is the block making machine cost?
- How to get the best price of block making machine?
- How to find a reliable block making machine manufacturer?
- Do you supply training and installation service?
- How to buy block making machine from you?
- How to find best block making machine?
- How do block making machines work?
- Does your block making machine come with a manual?
- Why consider an automatic brick making machine to a manual one?
- What are the components of an automatic brick making machine?
- What is the production capacity of a block making machine?
- How do I maintain a block making machine?
- Can I buy more than one brick making machine?
- Block Making Machine in China – LONTTO
Hollow block making machine for sale
At LONTTO we produce a wide array of brick making machines for sale. Among them, our hollow block making machine.
This machine is well-suited for making hollow blocks of different sizes and shapes. Further, our automatic and semi-automatic models are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that ensures unmatched efficiency.
To cater to different customer needs, we manufacture machines of varying modes of operation. Currently, we have automatic, manual, semi-automatic, and mobile block making machines for sale.
As such, you can choose between QMJ4-45, QMJ2-40, LMT4-40, and LMT4-26, among others. And when it comes to raw materials, you can use gravel, fly ash, sand, and cement, which are readily available.
Cement block making machine for sale
Another type of block making machine we manufacture and supply is the type that produces cement blocks. While cement blocks are not common in most constructions, we still cater to the small portion of customers who need them. In this category, we also manufacture different models such as manual and automatic machines.
You can choose anywhere from hydraulic to mobile machines depending on your needs. Some popular models include QT10-15, QT12-15, QT3-20, QT4-15, and many more.
These machines are equipped with the necessary components. For example, the mobile type has sturdy wheels and an engine while the automatic type boasts an efficient automation system.
Some models such as QMY6-25 even come with a seat for convenient operation.
Concrete block making machine for sale
It is no doubt that concrete blocks are widely used across the world. And it is for this reason that we manufacture industry-standard concrete block making machines for sale. In fact, it is one of the bestselling categories.
As expected, these machines are equipped with futuristic technology allowing you to produce blocks hassle-free.
Whether you want to produce hollow, porous, or solid blocks, our machines got you sorted. Want to add color pigments? Our machines such as the QMY18A can let you do so.
Some of these machines can be daunting to operate owing to their complexity. It is for this reason that we send an engineer to guide you through the installation and operation process.
Manual block making machine for sale
Now, if you are on a budget or you want to produce block maybe for domestic use, we got you sorted. Our manual block making machine for sale is what you need. The best part? You can choose whichever you want regardless of the raw material.
You can use clay, concrete, cement, fly ash, and cement. Popular models are ECO BRAVA, ECO BRB, LMT4-26, LMT4-35, M7MI TWIN, and M7MI, among others. The downside of the manual block making machine is that it requires a lot of manpower and produces fewer blocks. However, it is a good investment for small factories.
Do you have used block making machine for sale?
At LONTTO, we only deal with new machines that we have manufactured ourselves. Why so? Because we want to cater to specific needs of our clients. Besides, by selling our machines, we protect our reputation.
Dealing with used block making machines can also compromise on quality, which can hurt you as our customer.
This is because used machines can come with faulty systems, broken parts, rusted frames, and other minor and major issues.
And as LONTTO, we cannot pride ourselves on selling such machines. As such, whenever you buy from us, rest assured that it is a machine straight from the factory.
What are the advantages of block making machine from Lontto?
Well, buying from LONTTO comes with a wide range of benefits such as:
- Training and installation: we offer free training and installation regardless of where you are. Some videos can help you further understand your machine.
- Quality: as a certified block machine manufacturer, we strive to live up to our name. That is, we produce machines that are market-ready and efficient.
- Fast shipping: LONTTO has partnered with some of the best shipping companies in China that are renowned for fast shipping.
- Unmatched automation: our automatic models are equipped with an automation system that makes block production easy and fun.
- Quality blocks: with robust hydraulics, vibration, engine, and automation, our machines produce compact and high-density blocks.
- Durability: if you want a machine that will serve you for years, then consider buying from LONTTO. The frame and components of the machines are extremely durable.
What is the block making machine cost?
Our block making machines come at different prices. This is based on the mode of operation and the raw material used.
Since the automatic models are equipped with technology, they fetch a higher price compared to the other models.
Likewise, concrete and fly ash block manufacturing machines are expensive compared to clay machines. You can contact us for the best price quotation depending on your needs.
How to get the best price of block making machine?
Well, to get the best price for a block machine, you’ll need to consider several factors.
They include mode of operation, cost of labor, electricity consumption (where applicable), and your budget. For example, if you want an automatic block making machine, your core focus should be electricity consumption since labor costs will be minimal.
On the other hand, if you want to purchase a manual machine, then you should consider the cost of labor. Having said that, you can always consult us so that we can guide you into buying the most ideal machine.
How to find a reliable block making machine manufacturer?
Finding a reliable manufacturer can be daunting, to say the least. This is because of the many “fake” companies that have flooded the internet. So how do you go about finding one? Well, check out for the following features.
Do they have a global footprint? Companies with global footprints such as LONTTO have warehouses on different continents enabling you to get your order in time.
Other aspects include customer reviews, location, online presence, certifications, years of business, and many more.
If you are looking for one, consider settling for LONTTO. Did you know we are the most reliable block making machine manufacturer in Asia?
Do you supply training and installation services?
As mentioned above, we offer free training and installation services to our customers.
This is especially for complex machines such as automatic models.
In addition to providing installation and training videos, we send our team of experts to train your operator.
They are also trained on how to troubleshoot and maintain the machine. In short, after our training session, you’ll have an easy time running your machine.
How to buy block making machine from you?
Buying a machine from LONTTO is easy. However, before you can make a purchasing decision, you need to consider your needs and budget.
The best part: we have machines that are suited for different budgets. Besides, we have different machines with different modes of operation. So, once you account for all your needs, you can contact us to finalize your order.
Either you can leave an inquiry on our website or you can contact us via our WhatsApp and social platforms.
After this, we will recommend the most ideal shipping company depending on the continent or country you are in. at LONTTO we ensure every client has a smooth purchasing experience.
How to find best block making machine?
Again finding the best block making machine depends on your preferences. That is, what do you want to do with the machine? Do you want to produce cement or concrete blocks? Further, there are aspects you need to consider about the machine. They are:
- Durability: ensure that the machine is made of materials that can withstand rigorous use.
- Automation: if you want to purchase an automatic machine, go for one with stellar automation, comes with a PLC system, and maybe a seat.
- Production capacity: for large production, you need a machine with high production capacity and vice versa.
- Raw material: which raw materials will you be using? Clay? Cement? Or fly ash?
- Ease of use: you need a machine that you operate and troubleshoot with ease.
Once you’ve considered the above aspects, you are on your way to buying the best block making machine.
How do block making machines work?
Block making machines operate differently. Take a manual block making machine as an example; this type uses an engine to compact the raw material.
Once you feed the mold with the mixture, the engine will allow the upper part of the mold to press against the mixture. After a few seconds, you’ll get your blocks.
On the other hand, automatic block making machines operate differently. They use a combination of hydraulic pressure and vibration to produce blocks.
The PLC system controls the settings of parameters such as vibration and hydraulic pressure. The machine also automatically pushes out the blocks to a palette which is then automatically pushed to a convey belt.
Does your block making machine come with a manual?
Yes, to ensure you use the machine with ease, our machines come with written manuals. You can find online tutorials that can help you interpret the manual better.
The manuals cover all aspects of the machine. From how to switch on the machine to how you can troubleshoot it.
Why consider an automatic brick making machine to a manual one?
As you know, automation makes processes run faster and saves time. The same case applies to our automatic machines. So, the reason that you should purchase an automatic block making machine is that:
- Saves time: the making of blocks is faster.
- Error-free: with an automatic machine, there are fewer chances of making mistakes due to minimal human interaction.
- Quality: with fewer errors, comes the production of quality blocks with even raw materials and adequate density.
- Saves operation cost: you won’t need a huge workforce. With as little as 10 people, you can conveniently produce more than 20,000 pieces per day.
What are the components of an automatic brick making machine?
An automatic block machine is made up of the following components:
- Hopper lifting motor
- Batching hopper
- Automatic mixer
- PLC control system
- Vibration box
- Wooden pallet
- Conveyer belt
These components ensure that automation is without fail or error.
What is the production capacity of a block making machine?
The production capacity of our block making machines depends on the mode of operation.
For example, most of our manual block making machines produce up to 5000 pieces per day. For automatic models, you can expect more than 20, 000 pieces per day.
How do I maintain a block making machine?
Our manual and training team will show you best practices to keep your machine in an operation mode for a long time.
However, there are common steps you can take to take care of the machine.
They include operating it in a dry environment, lubricating moving parts regularly, using the pre-determined raw materials, using the right voltage, and many more.
Can I buy more than one brick making machine?
Yes, you can make an order of more than one machine. Just contact us for the way forward.
Block Making Machine in China – LONTTO
LONTTO block making machine is your better choice on block production business. Whatever the manual and full automatic models of machines which we can manufactures. You choose us as your block machine supplier. We give you the full satisfied machines.
- Direct block making machine factory in china.
- All types of block machines on sale.
- Concrete and hollow blocks can be produced.
Lontto supply the block making machine in Kenya, Brick Making Machine in Zambia, Interlocking brick machine in Tanzania, Concrete block machine in Ethiopia, Paver block machine in Ghana. So you can check our machines on your local site. It is very convenient.