- Taiwan CALYCA Hydraulic System.
- Germany Advanced Technology.
- High Quality & Low Price.
Paver Block Machine
- Hydraulic integrated technology – 20% raising in output
- Suspension Type Vibration – 10% Reduce In Noise Pollution
- Fault Alarm System – 30% Time Saving In Troubleshooting
- Intellectualized Starting – 20% improvement in working efficiency
Lontto LMT4-35 Small Manual Paver Block Machine is manual and semi-automatic type, not is hydraulic. Which is can be equipped with belt conveyor, JQ350 concrete mixer.
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 3360-3840pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:850x450mm
LMT4-40 Manual Paver Block Machine produces paver blocks, solid blocks, hollow blocks. All blocks size can be designed by your requirement. This is manual and semi-automatic type. Lontto is the top manufacturer in China.
Main Tech Data
- Vibration Type: Platform vibration
- Pallet size:850x450mm
Lontto QT3-20 Paver Block Machine is high efficiency for color paver block manufacturing. It is automatic type and hydraulic, and it has the color feeding system in standard configuration. It is hot model for paving bricks machine sale.
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 4320-5760pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:680x550mm
Lontto QT4-15 Paver Block Machine is fully automatic and hydraulic type. Forming time:10-15s.All the electrical components is famous brand. Siemens motor, yuken hydraulic station.
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 7680-11520pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:1020x570mm
Lontto QT4-25C Paver Block Machine is automatic, not is hydraulic type, which cannot equip with color feeding system. If you want produce color paver block, choose the hydraulic type paver block machine.
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 4608-5760pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:850x550mm
Lontto QT5-15 Automatic Hydraulic Paver Block Machine is high capacity and efficient, with the strong vibration motor. Different block size can be designed according your requirement.
Main Tech Data
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 9600-15040pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:1100x570mm
Lontto QT6-15 Paver Block Machine is hydraulic and automatic model from us. We adopt the advanced technology and high-strength steel. We supply the best paver block machine with various types.
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 11520-17280pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:900x700mm
Lontto QT8-15 Paver Block Machine has sell to many countries, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda. This hydraulic pressure and strong vibration for block forming.
Main Tech Data
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 15360-23040pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:950x900mm
Lontto QT10-15 Paver Block Machine is widely used to produce paver block solid block, hollow block. This is large scale hydraulic and automatic equipment with competitive price.
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 19200-28800pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:1100x900mm
Lontto QT12-15 Paver Block Machine is multifunctional. Not only produce paver block, but also hollow block, interlocking brick, solid block. It is high reliable and high stable.
- Capacity: 8’Hollow Block: 19200-28800pcs/8hours
- Pallet size:1100x900mm
Welcome to Visit Our Factory
Paver Block Machine Factory in China, You Can Visit us for More Details of Paver Block Making Machine
Lontto Paver Block Machine
LONTTO paver block machine is also called paver block making machine or paver making machine. LONTTO Paver block machine comes in many models of paving brick machine for sales, like hydraulic paver block making machine and automatic paver block making machine.
The models of paver block machines are LMT4-40, LMT4-35, LMT4-26, QT3-20, QT4-25, QT4-15, QT5-15, QT6-15. QT8-15, QT10-15, and QT12-15. Different models of paver block machines have varying prices. If you need the paver block machine price list, we can send you via email. LONT TO paver block machine price list includes all parts price, the technical data and the capacity of paver block.
LONTTO Paver block machine can make all types of paver blocks, the“工” shape or wave brick, these are interlocking paver blocks. LONTTO paver block machine can also produce square and rectangle paver blocks with all sizes, and irregular shapes of interlocking paver blocks.
LONTTO paver block machine mainly produces2 interlocking paving blocks, but also hollow blocks, porous blocks, solid blocks, curbstone, grass planting block and so on. You only need to exchange the mold. LONTTO paver block machine can adapt to your diverse needs.
LONTTO paver block machine can be automatic and hydraulic. LONTTO is the professional paver block making machine manufacturer in China with 30+ years of manufacturing experience, 1000+ workers in the factory, 300+ processing machinery, and 30+ paver block machine patents. We offer full support for both installation and training. We give you all solutions for paver block machine.
Related Product with Paver Block Machine
Paver Block Machine: The Definitive Guide
Paver Block is as a result of block paving which is a commonly used decorative method of creating a pavement or hard standing. In the 19th century, Samuel Nicolson invented block paving.
A Concrete Paver Block
The reason for this growth is manufacturing technology that allows mass production of accurately dimensioned, high strength concrete blocks. Today’s growing demand for the use of these blocks signifies the importance for this article, which focuses on improving the efficiency of paver production in a plant.
So in this article, we will be looking deep into paver blocks, their production, paver block machines and other related topics.
- What is a Paver Block? Its Size and applications
- How to make a Paver Block?
- How Many Types of Paver Block Machine for Sale?
- What Are The Part of a Paver Block Making Machine and their uses?
- What Is The working principle of paver block machine?
- What Are The Advantages of a Paver Block Machine?
- Buying guide of Paver Block Machine?
What is a Paver Block? Its Size and applications
A paver block can be defined as a paving stone, tile, brick or brick-like piece of concrete universally used as outdoor carpeting. A paver block is a block made to serve the purpose of designing the exterior of a building, compound or street.
Obviously, the paver block can be seen as a part of the hardscape and are used on sidewalks, road surfaces, patios, courtyards, etc.
Paver blocks are available in a wide range of surface textures, colors, finishes, shapes and other special features making concrete block pavers suitable for endless design possibilities. Pavers are not only chosen for their unique looks or easy installation techniques, but most importantly for their superior load distribution characteristics.
Choosing the size of your Paver Block
Exploring the paver sizes you will use for your field areas requires techniques and adequate knowledge. You might choose to use large format paver blocks, but you should know that larger paver blocks will decrease the sense of the size of a patio.
Larger paver blocks appear more obvious and demand visual attention. Meanwhile, choosing smaller paver blocks creates the impression of a larger and more spacious patio because smaller pavers are simple and more common.
In choosing paver block suitable for your area or courtyard, you must also take note of the thickness aside from the length and width. One simple trick is distributing the length by the width or what is called getting the aspect ratio.
Applications of Paver Blocks
The rise in the use of concrete paver blocks have been significant in recent years from commercial to residential applications. Properties like high strength, resistance to environmental damage and capability of supporting heavy loads makes them suitable for a wide variety of applications. Below are some of the applications:
- Roads: Paver offers great resistance even in wet weather. Also different colored pavers can be used to create awareness among drivers and helps to guide the properly.
One of the vital advantages is that less maintenance is required for these types of roads.
Paver Block used on Road
- Commercial Projects: The application of paver blocks is responsible for the attractive look off golf and country clubs. The use of different colors can also be used to create attractive pictures and patterns.
- Industrial areas: Paver blocks are capable of surviving concentrated heavy loads, making them suitable for off-road vehicles like cranes and forklifts. This distinctive feature makes them suitable in airports, harbors and container depots where long term static loading is experienced.
- Domestic Paving: Pavers make a good choice for attractive pool surroundings and can be both attractive and efficient along with augmenting the value of property.
Paver Block used for Domestic Purpose
Other uses include:
- Project entrances
- A city park walkway
- Pool decks
- Corporate offices entrance
- Fountains surrounding
How to make a Paver Block?
One of the major advantages of a paver block is that you can make it manually without any machine. So in this article, you will learn that as a bonus before we proceed into paver block making machine and its uses.
It comes in steps and you will find it interesting surfing through it below:
- Get a Plastic Mold: It can be in any shape or size. It might be a tin pan or deep baking tray but make sure it is at least 2” thick.
- Make your concrete mix: This can be accomplished by getting a ready-made mix stirred in enough water to create a consistency that is similar to a mud pie.
- Spray your mold with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour out the concrete mixture into your mold: Turn your concrete mix over into your placed mold starting from the middle and move the mold around for even dissemination. Make sure you don’t have bubbles.
- Remove excess water: Removing excess water helps the paver block to dry quickly and become hard very fast. This can be done with a paper towel or rag.
- Décor the top: Decoration of a particular product defines peculiarity. This is an opportunity to showcase your personality to be as creative as you like. Examples of decors include: sea glass, marbles, hand writings or prints and most likely initials.
- Dry and remove: Though drying takes time but the longer the time, the longer its stickiness and longevity. The average time is 48 hours because by then, you should be able to turn it over and tap it out.
- Re-do the process for more paver blocks: If there are more concrete mix, you can re-do the process for more paver blocks.
- Place your paver in the ideal location and enjoy!
How Many Types of Paver Block Machine for Sale?
What Are The Parts of a Paver Block Making Machine and their uses?
- Machine Frame: This is a very strong base plate for holding four hard chrome plated ground columns. It is made of Iron. The main importance is to withstand the vibrations that will occur during the paver’s production. It also provides support to all components of a paver machine.
- Mold: Shapes of pavers depend mainly on the mold fitted which is also generally made of iron. Mold bracelets and airbag arms hold the mold in its designated position and are responsible for lifting the mold before the press board with paver’s slides out.
- Compacting head: It is placed in the center making it aligned with the mold. It also function greatly by providing enough compression when forming pavers.
- Concrete Hopper: Mixture is stored in a hopper and the hopper gate releases the required amount of material for one pressing cycle into the feed box.
- Feed Box: The feed box is filled with concrete mixture, it then moves forward and fills all existing cavities. Vibrations are made by the vibrating table to ensure there is no air gap and proper distribution of mixture is accomplished. The feed box is also fitted with an adjustable scraper and a rotating brush on its front. The scraper helps in leveling the mold surface and the rotating brush helps in maintaining a clean mold head.
- Pallet Feeder: This provides continued supply of pallets to the paver machine.
- Vibration Table: Once the feed box moves back to its initial position, the mold is pressed down by the compacting head and the vibration table induces high frequency vibrations. This vibration compresses the concrete mixture to achieve quality shape and strength in the blocks.
Manufacturing Cycle of a Paver Block Making machine
A typical manufacturing cycle includes:
- The feed box carrying concrete mixture moves forward filling the mold cavities
- The feed box moves back to its initial position providing clearance for the compacting head to move down
- The compacting head moves down compressing the mixture into the mold cavities providing enough force to shape the pavers
- The mold head lifts up along with the compacting head providing enough clearance for the press board to leave the paver block making machine with shaped paver blocks.
Both the mold and the compacting head moves back to their initial position and the steps are repeated again.
What Is The working principle of paver block machine?
The working principle of a Paver block making machine varies depending on the manufacturer. However, paver block machine has four phases of production.
- Aggregate batching plant (PLD SERIES)
Required materials like aggregate and concrete used in paver block production are loaded in trucks or rails and stored separately in silos. Loading into the paver block making machine is usually manual to make sure that hoppers hold the required quantity to finish the batch.
There is a conveyor belt that delivers the concrete sand into the weigh belt that weighs the coarse sand as it falls onto it. After weighing, it is delivered into another conveyor belt as the previous conveyor belt delivers the stone chips into the weigh belt to be weighed also.
The ratio of sand to stone chips show a discrepancy depending on the type of paver being made. The weigh belt transports both raw materials into the dosing and mixing part. Close regulation of these raw materials helps maintain the physical properties (texture, colour, strength and physical properties) of the paver block that is yet to be produced.
- Batching and Mixing
The batching process is more frequently measured in weight rather than in volume. Batching is carried out prior to production and centered on characteristics of final product. Batching can be defined as a process of measuring and mixing ingredients like sand, screening, cement, admix, color and water according to the formula.
In this unit, there are six large steel paddles that mix and rotate other raw materials except the cement which is added automatically through several nozzles on the side of this big mixing bowl. Water is added until the consistency is just right. There are nozzles that also shoot a pigment into the mix to get the proposed color.
- Molding Unit
After the mixing section has completed its work, the next is the molding unit. Thanks to the advancement in technology. Today in a modern paver block making machine, about 1,000 paver blocks are produced in just one hour because of the combination of hydraulic pressure and mechanical vibrations present in them.
Mixed concrete is conveyed into the hydraulic press part where a filling wagon spread the mix into the steel mold containing certain amount of shaped cavities. Necessary vibrating pressure is then applied, this pulsating dynamism squeezed the mixture in the mold and removes any air pockets which could wane the pavers’ strength.
The hydraulic cylinders then lift the mild and the press board (pallet) slides out. The mold once again gets filled in and makes another set of the certain amount of shaped cavities. It takes approximately 10 -12 seconds to mold, compact and release a batch of pavers.
The press board filled with paver blocks slides onto a rack and a hydraulic chain hoist lifts each board into a large holding rack where a special wagon called a Finger Wagon picks up all the boards from the rack in just one move.
A curing room has been set aside to cure the pavers using heat generated from the combination of cement and water. However, the paver blocks are only 70% cured, other curing will happen over the next few days.
What Are The Advantages of a Paver Block Machine?
- Cost Saving:
The overall production of paver blocks can be so enormous when it comes to getting it done manually, but it gets reduced when they get produced by a paver block making machine.
When you have your paver block making machine, the overall production cost is reduced and you will see it is the perfect for economizing your purse as a good manufacturer.
- Production time reduced:
Compared to the manual way of producing paver blocks, a paver block making machine reduce the overall production time. You can be rest assured to produce over 5000 paver blocks within a little period of time.
Obviously when you look critically into the subsection: How to make Paver blocks manually, you will see the total production for one paver block is 3 days or even more.
Just like hollow block making machines, paver block making machine also are environment friendly as they tend to release less flames and making the production site neat and friendly.
Paver block making machine disputes the believe people had about a paver block manufacturing company. Many people have this myth that paver block production sites are always dirty and not presentable or healthy, but with the invention of paver block machine, this myth has been rendered useless with people now embracing the new fact.
- Accuracy in shape:
One of the basic advantages of a paver block making machine is its ability to make perfect shape of paver blocks. Compared to the earlier mentioned traditional way of producing paver blocks, you will see these local molds won’t give a perfect shape of the paver block. It won’t be perfect compared to the use of paver block making machine.
- Makes paver block that suits market needs:
As you can see, the need of shape and size of paver block swings periodically. So, it is advantageous to use paver block making machine because it gives the privilege to change molds.
That is to say the paver block making machine is designed to accommodate different molds to satisfy the different needs of the market.
- Proficient use of resources:
When talking about the advantages of a paver block making machine, its efficient use of your materials/resources cannot be over-emphasized. In the use of your paver block machine, your raw materials are precisely mixed in your desired ratio and proportion.
This means that with every kilogram of raw material cab is accounted for in the production of the blocks which is quite economical.
- Customizing ability:
There is this every customer’s choice of customizing which implies that you should be able to get your paver block customized to your customer’s taste.
The use of paver block making machine gives the opportunity to customize different paver blocks to suit your customer’s choice of print.
- High Strength of block:
The effective hydraulic pressure systems present in your Paver Block making machine produce each unit with high precision and accuracy.
You also get blocks which are highly rigid, vibration resisting and of high strength by the provision of close-grain structure to the block by the machine.
Buying guide of Paver Block Machine
Just like every other block making machine, it is quite economical if you invest in a paver block making machine. You must go for one with the branded name of a manufacturing company. A well-known manufacturing company will always produce the best for its customers, so buying one from them would not be at risk.
However, there are some laid down instructions you must follow when you are buying your hollow block making machine:
- The Iron: It is always important to check the type of iron that was used to make the machine because it dictates the life of the machine. The iron must not be diluted one because it won’t last long compared to the time a real iron would use.
The quality of the iron used in some machines makes them use 30-40 years and will still be in operation. So it is always advisable for buyers to check this when buying.
- The pressure system: This part of the machine must be very strong and well built in order to produce blocks with high quality.
When the pressure system of a paver block making machine is not strong, paver blocks can be cracked and this causes collapsing during and after production.
- Concrete mixing unit: This is the heart of the block making machine. If the machine is the brain and the brain can’t work without the heart, so a block making machine cannot work well unless the concrete mixing unit is very much okay.
When buying a paver block making machine, you have to check the quality of the concrete mixing unit.
Have a plan for the machine: Always have a plan on the maintenance of any paver block making machine you want to buy. Do your homework on any product, ensure to have a business plan and be realistic in your expectations.
Choose your best paver block machine from LONTTO, we supply paver block machine, and also hollow block machine, solid block machine, interlocking brick machine, clay brick making machine. All types of block machine we can manufacture. Apply the best paver block machine price, we will give you the full solution for paver block production.